Sunday, March 15, 2009

A New Adventure

Its mid-night, we leave in six hours for a trip that is sure to be an adventure. I unfortunately mis- judged how much time I had left in Ahmadabad and did not get a chance to post about many of the experiences that I wanted to. I will try to update along the way, but chances are it will be a while. Tomorrow we meet Anjali and Alpesh for trip in Sikkim, to see the Himalayas. Then, Anjali leaves us and Sarang's friend meets us in Delhi for a trip around the "golden trianlge" and up to the holy site of Haridwar and Rishikesh. Next to Goa for a Sarang's cousin's wedding, then I make my way by train up the Konakan coast to Mumbai. Sorry if this is repetative, its late, and I'm excited, haha. But there are still many experience from the past month to share, so I hope I can get to those quickly and also post about this adventure in a timely way. Miss everyone a lot. Lowe!

1 comment:

  1. hi Nikesh hope yopu all are haVving lots of fun,keeping well and safe.Anish is going to Chicago for his residency,Loyola!!!Talk to you soon,warm regards to all,will call you tonight,love mom

    ReplyDelete